среда, 9 ноября 2011 г.

hair highlights and pregnancy in CERES hair highlights and pregnancy CERES

hair highlights and pregnancy in CERES

hair highlights and pregnancy

hair highlights and pregnancy CERES

hair highlights and pregnancy in CERES.I will be going for a skin test first to see if i have a reaction or not.
I was just wondering on your thoughts.
I know lots of people who have kept dying their hair throughout their pregnancies but i just wanted to be sure before i go ahead with it.
My midwife asked me if i was growing out my roots for a reason and i brought up what i read and she said as long as i am in a well ventilated area then there is no problem.
I dyed my hair with my son and i dye it with my daughter too.
Nothing wrong as long as i am not breathing in the chemicals.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий